H
E
L
L
O
T
R
U
T
H
S

first! Monday 17 October 2011

hey wonderful people of planet earth. i dont know how many blogs i have created and left them abandoned or deleted them. the reason i started this blog was because, i felt like starting a blog? its 3.07am and i got nothing better to do. i know, i should sleep. maybe after im done with this post. im hoping that this blog would survive longer.

okay. since this is my first post, lets start with first things first. INTRO. :)
hi, my name is sharienna, i am 19 this year, born on the 1st of july 1992. originally from miri, sarawak, malaysia, to be specific. current location: kuching, sarawak. there, i think that's enough intro for now, right? haaaaa. 


and for those who are curious on how i look. here's a photo of me. im the girl in the black outfit, standing next to my friend, Shisha. :D

 yeah, as i said earlier, im about to head to bed. why am i still awake at this hour, on a tuesday morning? well, thats up to you to find out. haha. till we meet again, mr bloggie.

sharienna was here.
12:18

I say "GO GO GO..."

Sharienna is my name. You can call me awesome.

Archives

By Recent Posts:
  1. October 2011
  2. November 2011
  3. December 2011
  4. January 2012
  5. February 2012

By Monthly Archive:

Hyperlinks

credits:
colors theme image inspirations fonts host

All material © Truth Of A Liar 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog