H
E
L
L
O
T
R
U
T
H
S

Wiz Khalifa quotes. Tuesday 29 November 2011

i am starting to love wiz khalifa. there's just something about him and his quotes that makes me like em. :)

  • Don't Leave... You're My Oxygen & Without You , I Won't Breathe..
  • Can't Help But Think Of You When I'm Alone..
  • 3 things I want in a relationship: Eyes that wont cry, lips than wont lie, and love that wont die.
  • Don't Drink & Drive .. Get High & Fly
  • Girls fall in love with what they hear and boys fall in love with what they see … that’s why girls wear make up and boys lie
  • i love everything you hate about yourself.
  • i can’t promise you a perfect relationship without arguments & differences. however, i can promise you as long as you’re trying .. i’m staying.
  • I only say I’m the best cause thats what the people call me.
  • If a guy can’t handle a girl in sweatpants than he doesn’t deserve her in a wedding dress.
  • I ain’t gonna stop trying to get where Im going until I reach it.
03:11
All material © Truth Of A Liar 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog