H
E
L
L
O
T
R
U
T
H
S

bored. Saturday 14 January 2012

it's saturday today and i havent done anything productive the whole evening. what am i supposed to do tonight? i guess you can say that i am currently the "Chairman of Bored"? haha. i even googled my name up. hahahha, all that come out are those on facebook and twitter and a few of my old blogs. i can always create a to-do list for tonight just to show you guys how bored i am.

  • go online. - uhhhh. yeah. sure. except the line's kinda slow here? so maybe i'll just skip that out.
  • lay in bed the whole day. 
  • go out? i have no one to go out with at the moment. :(
  • do my HR assignment? nahh. i'll do that tomorrow. :P
  • watch movies? my external hard disk is fucked. there goes everything in there. :(
  • go to that charity concert thing? if i am willing enough to get out of bed and shower. :P
this boredom is physically painful. :( guess im gonna have to talk to myself again. 'Hi, me." :P
01:59
All material © Truth Of A Liar 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog