H
E
L
L
O
T
R
U
T
H
S

DAY #1 Saturday 14 January 2012

heyyyy there, readers of my blog! guess what? i'll be doing the blog challenge thing, which, instead of 30 days, im doing 50. challenge accepted, people. you guys are in for a ride (that's if i actually keep up with the challenge! :P)
lets start off with day one.


A picture of something you hate.














Yes, indeed. empty wallets. don't you just hate that? this is what i absolutely hate right now. 
just when you found the perfect shoes or perfect clothes, that's when your wallet decided to let butterflies fly out instead.
i need money. loadssssssssss of money. i need new shoes. i need a camera. i need a guitar. i need a vacation. i need entertainment. i need, maybe a car. :P i need everything new.
I’m contemplating selling a kidney, if that makes me a billionaire. Why can’t money just magically appear in my bank account?
maybe i should think about what food to eat everyday? instead of pizza and KFC or McDonald's, i should probably eat something more local instead? hmmmm. just a thought.
i wish my money would make love and have hundreds and thousands and millions of more money. :D


I WISH I HAD A DECENT AMOUNT OF MONEY.




ps. here's a song to fit the current 'broke' mood.



Labels: , ,

08:55

I say "GO GO GO..."

Sharienna is my name. You can call me awesome.

Archives

By Recent Posts:
  1. October 2011
  2. November 2011
  3. December 2011
  4. January 2012
  5. February 2012

By Monthly Archive: • random.
bored.
sexy.
BULU. :P
Avatar Darkside
Chris!
wa lao eh! its been so long since i actually updat...
9thdec.
baju!
Happy Birthday, baby! :)

Hyperlinks

credits:
colors theme image inspirations fonts host

All material © Truth Of A Liar 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog