H
E
L
L
O
T
R
U
T
H
S

DAY #2 Monday 16 January 2012

today's challenge?
WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS IN YOUR HEAD.


 okay, then. here goes.

heyyyyy. i normally suck at writing whatever that comes in my head. because well. i have a problem of not expressing myself much? there. there's one secret about me out already. if i keep doing this, you're probably going to dig my secrets out like getting them from some drunken bitch. :P

you know what? i am freaking pissed right now. there's this sneakers i wanted soooooo badly. i was so excited when i was told i could get my hands on them. only 5 minutes before this i found out that it is out of stock and they might, yeah, MIGHT! restock them. urghhhh. sucks hairy balls.

and then i want so many other things. i want those boots. fuck. they're so adorable. i need to get my hands on them.
and that fender electric guitar which that sales guy is offering me RM650.
and those blazer for about RM80.
dont forget my shorts. one high waisted. one denims.
and skinny jeans.
and i need new perfume.

so many things and i'm spending most of money on something else. someone help me give me free money? :P

fuck. i am not talking any sense. sorry about that.

this song has been in my head for quite some time now. sorray.

Labels: , ,

00:27

I say "GO GO GO..."

Sharienna is my name. You can call me awesome.

Archives

By Recent Posts:
  1. October 2011
  2. November 2011
  3. December 2011
  4. January 2012
  5. February 2012

By Monthly Archive: • DAY #1
random.
bored.
sexy.
BULU. :P
Avatar Darkside
Chris!
wa lao eh! its been so long since i actually updat...
9thdec.
baju!

Hyperlinks

credits:
colors theme image inspirations fonts host

All material © Truth Of A Liar 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog