H
E
L
L
O
T
R
U
T
H
S

HOME! Wednesday 26 October 2011

"cause there'll be no sunlight,
if i lose you baby.
and there'll be no clear skies,
if i lose you baby.
and just like the clouds my eyes will do the same,
if you walk away,
everyday it will rain."

It Will Rain - Bruno Mars

damn i so love that song. i've been listening to it over and over, everyday since i first found out about the song. i love bruno mars. his voice for that song is like, superb, as always. and! any girl would be lucky to gave bruno mars by her side. or at least a guy thats like him. :)

anyways, hello avid readers of my blog (eventho it has only been like what, 3 posts? lol), im back homeeeeee! after about 5 months? im finally home. it feels so good to be back home actually, and to be back to my loved ones back home. i miss you all so much! now i know what they meant by the phrase 'no place like home'. haa. ;D




i'll be back here for about a month. so i gotta make use of my time here. even if it means onlining the whole day? or the whole night? okay, maybe not. so haaaa. will update soon. toodles! ;D

p.s this was written during a sleepy mode. :D
sharienna was here.
09:04

I say "GO GO GO..."

Sharienna is my name. You can call me awesome.

Archives

By Recent Posts:
  1. October 2011
  2. November 2011
  3. December 2011
  4. January 2012
  5. February 2012

By Monthly Archive: • Fantasies.
The Thing (2011)
first!

Hyperlinks

credits:
colors theme image inspirations fonts host

All material © Truth Of A Liar 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog