H
E
L
L
O
T
R
U
T
H
S

crap. Sunday 6 November 2011


i have bruno mars' album on repeat on my playlist. i have no idea why, besides the fact that he is an amazing singer, or the face that his songs are so meaningful. if bruno mars ever reads this blog of mine, i just want him to know that he is such an amazing person. as a singer, as an artist, and as himself. his voice is soooooo amazing. makes me listen to him over and over again. bruno mars, you rock my world. okay, it might sound corny, but still. its true. ;D

anywayssssss, how long have i been gone from not posting things in my blog? few days, but it seems kinda forever when your internet connection is down. haha. what i did when my internet connection was down :

Hoping that the internet connection goes back on
Eat
Hoping that the internet connection goes back on
Sleep
Hoping that the internet connection goes back on
Watch tv
Hoping that the internet connection goes back on
Played a lottttttt of games, which ended up with me pissed cuz i keep losing. Haha
Hoping that the internet connection goes back on

Yeap, thats pretty much it. you can tell that my holidays are kinda borrrrring. really, i wish i had something better to do, but oh well. im having fun at home also anyways, after not being here for quite some time. i really need to get out sometimes tho. ill find something. prolly a late night movie alone by myself. :') i know, i should ask my friends, but as mentioned in my earlier posts, my friends here seems to be busy. or not here. and here i am babbling and talking crap. as usal. as if you guys dont know that yet. haha.

i just realized that my blog has nothing but crap. awhh. how sad. :') hahahah. aite. i should stop here before i bore you with my random crap talk or drown you with my pathetic tears. haha. okay. talk to you soon! or write. or type. or post. or whatever. okay. sshh! i stop here. :D

sharienna was here. :D

05:48
All material © Truth Of A Liar 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog