H
E
L
L
O
T
R
U
T
H
S

Retarded Flatheads. Friday 20 January 2012


i stumbled upon this earlier today. for those of you who do not know what retarded flatheads is, its this thing i had between myself and Que. it was back in 2009 where we had this imaginary thing going on. we promoted this to almost everyone. we wanted it to work out in 2010, except, i did not happen.

dearest Que, my ayam. what happened to this! we promised! haha. but im gonna get it done sometime soon. then i'll show it to you when i get to see you. efff yeah. :P
01:32

I say "GO GO GO..."

Sharienna is my name. You can call me awesome.

Archives

By Recent Posts:
  1. October 2011
  2. November 2011
  3. December 2011
  4. January 2012
  5. February 2012

By Monthly Archive: • CNY2012
Michelle-Skins
WISHLIST.
DAY #3
DAY #2
DAY #1
random.
bored.
sexy.
BULU. :P

Hyperlinks

credits:
colors theme image inspirations fonts host

All material © Truth Of A Liar 2011.
Powered by Blogger.
Home
Follow My Blog